WONOLO ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Updated: June 5, 2019
This Wonolo Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) is designed to protect the integrity, reliability and stability of the networks, systems, application, and related services of Wonolo Inc. (the “Wonolo Platform”) and is applicable to any user of the Wonolo Platform, including, but not limited to both Wonolo customers and all Wonoloers (collectively, “Users”). Use of the Wonolo Platform by a User must, at all times, conform to this AUP, as well as any other terms and conditions between the User and Wonolo. By accessing or using any part of the Wonolo Platform, User agrees to be bound by this AUP. Each User shall be responsible for its direct use of the Wonolo Platform, as well as that of any third-party that such User has enabled to use the Wonolo Platform. Wonolo reserves the right, in its sole and exclusive discretion, to modify this AUP. Wonolo shall use commercially reasonable efforts to post notification of any such changes to this AUP on its website or through the Wonolo mobile app. However, continued use of or access to the Wonolo Platform following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. This AUP replaces any previous AUPs that may have been previously posted by Wonolo regarding the subjects addressed below.
- User’s use of the Wonolo Platform must, at all time, comply with all applicable laws, regulations and government orders.
- Each User shall be solely responsible for all User login credentials, including identifications (“UserID(s)”) and passwords, issued to it or generated through the Wonolo Platform and any actions by anyone using such UserID(s). User shall not disclose or share its UserID(s) or password with anyone and is responsible for all activities that occur with respect to its account, whether or not it knows about or authorizes them. If a User reasonably believes that its UserID(s) and/or passwords have been compromised, it shall notify Wonolo immediately. User agrees that Wonolo shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- A User may need to register for third-party services (e.g., Apple’s App Store, Google Play, Plaid, or Stripe) and/or otherwise enable various third-party services that may directly integrate with User’s Wonolo experience (“Third-Party Services”). By enabling Third-Party Services within the Service, a User agrees to allow Wonolo to pass User’s log-in credentials or other information (e.g., tokenized authentication information) to such Third-Party Service providers for this purpose. Please remember that the manner in which Third-Party Services use, store and disclose your information is governed solely by the policies of such third parties, and Wonolo shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Third-Party Service or site that may be enabled within the Service. In addition, Wonolo is not responsible for the accuracy, availability or reliability of any information, content, goods, data, opinions, advice or statements made available in connection with such Third-Party Services, and such Third-Party Services may revoke a User’s right to access and/or authenticate to such Third-Party Service at any time. As such, Wonolo is not liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with User’s use of or reliance on any such Third-Party Service. Wonolo enables these features merely as a convenience to Users and the inclusion of such features does not imply an endorsement or recommendation of them.
- Wonolo shall be free to implement, use, modify or otherwise exploit, User’s ideas, suggestions or materials (or any part thereof) related to the Wonolo Platform without any payment or other obligation to User, and User agrees never to assert against Wonolo any claim based on any proprietary rights therein. User acknowledges that Wonolo may modify, update or otherwise change the Wonolo Platform without notice from time to time.
- With respect to the Wonolo Platform, User shall not do (nor shall it encourage or enable any other individual to do) or attempt to do any of the foregoing:
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any material on the Wonolo Platform that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm to or against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- export, re-export, or permit downloads of any content in violation of the export or import laws of the United States;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Wonolo Platform or any individual element therein;
- access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Wonolo Platform or the systems of Wonolo or Wonolo’s providers;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any Wonolo system or network (including the Wonolo Platform) or breach any security or authentication measures;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Wonolo or any of Wonolo’s providers or any other third party (including another User) to protect the Wonolo Platform or its systems, including, but not limited to any attempt to circumvent User authentication or security of any host, network or account;
- execute any form of network monitoring that will intercept data not intended for the User;
- interfere with or deny service to any User of the Wonolo Platform (e.g., a denial of service attack) including, but not limited to use of any program/script/command, or sending messages of any kind, designed to interfere with, or to disable a User’s session;
- take any actions that restrict or inhibit anyone (whether a customer of Wonolo, a Wonoloer or otherwise) in his or her use or enjoyment of the Wonolo service, or that generate excessive network traffic through the use of automated or manual routines that are not related to ordinary personal or business use of Internet services;
- introduce or seek to introduce into the Wonolo Platform or its systems, the networks or systems of any of Wonolo’s providers or those any other third party, any computer code, programs, procedures, mechanisms or programming devices (including, without limitation, any code typically identified as a virus, Trojan horse or worm) that is or are designed to, or would enable User or any third party, to disrupt, modify, delete, damage, deactivate, disable, harm, access without authorization or otherwise impede the operation of the any Wonolo, provider or end user system, or any other associated software, firmware, hardware, computer system or network;
- transmit, collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Wonolo Platform from other Users without their express permission;
- impersonate or misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity;
- Accept a posted position on the Wonolo Platform that the User does not in good faith intend to complete in full as described, or conversely, post a position on the Wonolo Platform that the User does not in good faith intend to have completed in full as described;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other forms of solicitation to other Users of Wonolo via the Wonolo Platform;
- Use the Wonolo Platform for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party except as intended through the provided functionality of the Service; or
- Collect any personally identifiable information, including account names or other User identities or contact information, from the Service, nor use Wonolo Platform or any part thereof for commercial solicitation purposes.
- Wonolo respects the intellectual property of others and expects all Users to do the same. Wonolo may, in its sole discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of any User who it reasonably believes has violated or infringed the intellectual property or other rights of any third-party. If User believes that its content has been used or duplicated by a third-party in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if it believes its intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, it should provide to Wonolo’s designated Copyright Agent (set forth below) the following information (a “Notice”), as required by Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that User claims has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that User claims is infringing is located on the site, with enough detail that Wonolo may find it;
- User’s physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by User that it has a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by User, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in such Notice is accurate and that User is the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Wonolo’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Copyright Agent c/o
180 Steuart St. #194066
San Francisco, CA 94105