Updated: March 1, 2022
In order to avoid any ambiguity, this addendum specifically (and only) applies to you if you perform or provide Services to Customers in the state of Colorado. In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Agreement and this addendum, this addendum shall control.
You and Wonolo acknowledge and agree that Wonolo does not and shall not:
- Require you to work exclusively for the person for whom you perform services; except that you may choose to work exclusively for such person for a finite period of time as specified in your written agreement;
- Establish a quality standard for you, oversee the actual work you perform, or instruct you as to how the work will be performed;
- Pay you a salary or at an hourly rate, instead of at a fixed or contract rate (or instead of facilitating payment of the rate set by the person for whom you perform services);
- Terminate your work during the contract period unless you violate the terms of the contract or fail to produce a result that meets the specifications of the contract;
- Provide you with more than minimal (if any) training;
- Provide you with tools or benefits;
- Dictate the time of performance;
- Pay you personally instead of making checks payable to your trade or business name, unless you have chosen not to establish a separate trade or business name, or instead of merely facilitating payment; and
- Combine its business operations or the business operations of the person for whom you perform services in any way with your business operations, instead of maintaining all such operations separately and distinctly.
You and Wonolo further agree that electronic acceptance of the Agreement and this addendum shall have the same force and effect as a written ink-signature that has been duly notarized.