Updated: March 2, 2022
In order to avoid any ambiguity, this addendum specifically (and only) applies to you if you perform or provide Services to Customers in the state of Florida. In the event of a conflict between the terms of the Agreement and this addendum, this addendum shall control.
You acknowledge and agree that you are a marketplace contractor, and that Wonolo is a marketplace platform, as defined in Florida Title XXXI. Labor Chapter §451 (Marketplace Contractors).
In addition, you and Wonolo acknowledge and agree that:
- You have entered into an agreement with Wonolo to use Wonolo’s technology application to connect with third-party individuals or entities seeking temporary services.
- In return for compensation, you offer or provide temporary services to third-party individuals or entities through Wonolo’s technology application.
- Wonolo offers an online-enabled technology application service, website, or system that enables you to provide services to third-party individuals or entities seeking such temporary services.
- Wonolo accepts service requests from the public only through its online-enabled technology application service, website, or system.
- Wonolo treats you as an independent contractor, and not as an employee of Wonolo, for all purposes under state (Florida) and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Wonolo does not and shall not unilaterally prescribe specific hours during which you must be available to accept service requests submitted through the platform from third-party individuals or entities.
- Wonolo does not and shall not prohibit you from using the technology application offered by other marketplace platforms.
- Wonolo does not and shall not restrict you from engaging in any other occupation or business.
- Wonolo and you agree that you are an independent contractor with respect to Wonolo.
- You do and shall bear all or substantially all of your expenses incurred by you in performing the services.
- You are and shall be responsible for paying taxes on your income.