Accepting Wonolo Requests and Wonolo Engagements in Arizona
In order to avoid any ambiguity, this section specifically applies to you if you provide services to Wonolo Customers in the state of Arizona.
You acknowledge and agree that you are a “qualified marketplace contractor” and that Wonolo is a “qualified marketplace platform”, as defined in Arizona Revised Statutes Title 23. Labor § 23-1603 (Qualified marketplace contractors) (“§23-1603”).
By signing up for the Wonolo Mobile Application, you certify that you have acknowledged and understand that §23-1603 states the following and that you have acknowledged and agree to all points:
A. You shall be treated as an independent contractor for all purposes under state and local laws, regulations and ordinances, including employment security laws prescribed in chapter 4 of Arizona Revised Statutes Title 23 and workers’ compensation laws prescribed in chapter 6 of Arizona Revised Statutes Title 23, and that all of the following apply:
- All or substantially all of the payment for the services performed by you is related to the performance of services or other output.
- The services performed by you are governed by a written contract executed between you and Wonolo.
- The written contract referenced in the above paragraph provides for and you specifically acknowledge and agree to all of the following:
- That you are providing services as an independent contractor and not as an employee.
- That all or substantially all of the payment paid to you shall be based on the performance of services or other output.
- That you are allowed to work any hours or schedules you choose. If you elect to work specified hours or schedules, a contract may require you to perform work during the selected hours or schedules.
- That Wonolo does not restrict your ability to perform services for other parties.
- That you bear all or substantially all of your own expenses that are incurred by you in performing the services.
- That you are responsible for the taxes on your own income.
- That the contract and the association created by the contract may be terminated without cause by either party to the contract at any time on reasonable notice given to the other party.