Accepting Wonolo Requests and Wonolo Engagements in Florida
In order to avoid any ambiguity, this section specifically applies to you if you provide services to Wonolo Customers in the state of Florida.
You acknowledge and agree that you are a marketplace contractor and that Wonolo is a marketplace platform, as defined in Florida Title XXXI. Labor Chapter §451 (Marketplace Contractors).
By signing up for the Wonolo Mobile Application, you certify that you have acknowledged and agree to all the following points:
- You have entered into an agreement with Wonolo to use Wonolo’s technology application to connect with third-party individuals or entities seeking temporary services.
- In return for compensation, you offer or provide temporary services to third-party individuals or entities through Wonolo’s technology application.
- Wonolo offers an online-enabled technology application service, website, or system that enables you to provide services to third-party individuals or entities seeking such temporary services.
- Wonolo accepts service requests from the public only through its online-enabled technology application service, website, or system.
- Wonolo treats you as an independent contractor, and not as an employee, of Wonolo for all purposes under state (Florida) and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Wonolo does not unilaterally prescribe specific hours during which you must be available to accept service requests submitted through the platform from third-party individuals or entities.
- Wonolo does not prohibit you from using the technology application offered by other marketplace platforms.
- Wonolo does not restrict you from engaging in any other occupation or business.
- Wonolo and you agree that you are an independent contractor with respect to Wonolo.
- You bear all or substantially all of your expenses incurred by you in performing the services.
- You are responsible for paying taxes on your income.