Accepting Wonolo Requests and Wonolo Engagements in Indiana
In order to avoid any ambiguity, this section specifically applies to you if you provide services to Wonolo Customers in the state of Indiana.
You acknowledge and agree that you are a marketplace contractor and that Wonolo is a marketplace platform, as defined in Indiana Title 22 Labor and Safety §22-1-6 (Marketplace Contractors).
By signing up for the Wonolo Mobile Application, you certify that you have acknowledged and agree to all of the following points:
- That you have entered into a written agreement with Wonolo to provide services to third party individuals or entities seeking those services.
- That all or substantially all of the payment for the services performed by you is related to the performance of services or other output.
- You are providing services as an independent contractor and not as an employee of Wonolo.
- You may work any hours or schedules you choose. However, if you do elect to work specified hours or schedules, you may be required to work during the specified hours or schedules that you elected to work.
- You may perform services for other parties without restriction.
- You bear responsibility for all or substantially all of the expenses that you pay or incur in performing the services, without the right to obtain reimbursement from Wonolo for the expenses.
- That Wonolo:
- operates an Internet web site or smartphone application that facilitates the provision of services by you to individuals or entities seeking the services;
- accepts service requests from the public only through its internet web site or smartphone application and does not accept service requests by telephone, facsimile, or in person at any retail location; and
- does not perform services at or from a physical location in Indiana.