In order to avoid any ambiguity, this section specifically applies to you if you provide services to Wonolo Customers in the state of Kentucky.
You acknowledge and agree that you are a marketplace contractor and that Wonolo is a marketplace platform, as defined in Kentucky Revised Statutes KRS 336.137.
By signing up for the Wonolo Mobile Application, you certify that you acknowledge, and agree to all of the following:
- You have entered into an agreement with Wonolo to use its digital network or mobile application to receive connections to third-party individuals or entities seeking services; and
- Wonolo offers a digital network or mobile application that connects you and other marketplace contractors to third-party individuals or entities seeking the type of services offered by a marketplace contractor;
- Wonolo accepts service requests from the public exclusively through its digital network or mobile application and does not accept service requests by telephone, facsimile, or in person at a physical retail location;
- You do not perform the services you offer at or from a physical business location that is operated by Wonolo in the state of Kentucky;
- You agree that you are an independent contractor with respect to Wonolo;
- Wonolo does not unilaterally prescribe specific hours during which you must be available to accept service requests from third-party individuals or entities submitted solely through the online-enabled application, software, Web site, or system of Wonolo;
- Wonolo does not prohibit you from using any online-enabled application, software, Web site, or system offered by another marketplace platform;
- Wonolo does not restrict you from engaging in another occupation or business;
- You bear all or substantially all of the expenses incurred by you in performing the services; and
- Wonolo does not supply instrumentalities or tools for the person doing the work.