Accepting Wonolo Requests and Wonolo Engagements in Minneapolis
In every instance in which you:
- are to perform services within the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota, including transportation or delivery services wholly or partially within the city of Minneapolis where the services in fact required transportation or delivery within the city of Minneapolis, and
- the agreed-upon compensation for such services is either:
- six hundred dollars ($600.00) or more, or reasonably expected to be six hundred dollars ($600.00) or more, either by itself or when aggregated with all contracts for services between Wonolo and you during the calendar year, or
- two hundred dollars ($200.00) or more, or reasonably expected to be two hundred dollars ($200.00) or more, either by itself or when aggregated with all contracts for services between Wonolo and you, for work to be performed within a time period of seven (7) consecutive days,
You acknowledge and agree to the following:
- That by accepting a Wonolo Request on your smartphone or other electronic device, you are providing written assent to the terms of the Wonolo Request and to the Minneapolis Contract.
- That a written copy of the Minneapolis Contact has been provided to you via the Wonolo Mobile Application or otherwise.
- That the Minneapolis Contract includes at least the following information:
- The name and address of Wonolo, i.e., Wonolo Inc., 9450 SW Gemini Dr. PMB 96809, Beaverton, OR 97008-7105;
- Your name and address, i.e., the name and address, you submitted upon signing up to use the Wonolo Mobile Application;
- An itemization of all material services to be provided by you (as set forth within the Wonolo Request);
- The compensation for the services, including the rate or rates and method of compensation (as set forth within the Wonolo Request);
- A detailed statement of the method by which the total compensation will be determined (i.e., by your use of the Wonolo Mobile App to record the amount of time you spent providing services subject to exclusion of any amount of time during which you were not providing services);
- That Wonolo and you will be jointly responsible for tracking the information necessary to determine the total compensation (e.g., hours worked or pieces completed); and
- To the extent you are responsible for tracking the information necessary to determine the total compensation, your use of Wonolo’s software to mark the beginning and completion of Wonolo Requests shall constitute creation and delivery of an invoice setting forth the total compensation due and a detailed calculation by which the amount was determined;
- To the extent Wonolo is responsible for tracking the information necessary to determine the total compensation, Wonolo does provide you with an earnings statement setting forth the total compensation being paid and a detailed calculation by which the amount was determined in sufficient detail to allow you to verify the calculations by which the total compensation was determined; and
- To the extent that the information necessary to determine compensation for the work is tracked using any digital network of Wonolo, Wonolo does track the information necessary to determine the total compensation and has not shifted this responsibility to you.
You further agree that the agreed-upon compensation will be paid to you, via your preferred method of payment as indicated by you in your Wonolo Admin profile, within thirty (30) days after the completion of your services under the Minneapolis contract, though, Wonolo will typically disburse payment within 1-5 business days following the approval of a completed Wonolo Request.