Wonolo’s mobile technology connects hundreds of thousands of people with more than 500 businesses on an ongoing basis. Each new customer added to Wonolo’s list of partners is able to match with an available Wonoloer (our community members) in under 5 minutes. You might think of us as the “Uber of work”. After launching an additional 5 major US markets in 2016, Wonolo is seeking a Business Development Representative to come aboard as we grow the team for an even bigger 2017.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for selling Wonolo’s technology staffing service to local businesses across the US. Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all in a team-focused environment. Every sale that you make ultimately creates job opportunities for individuals who otherwise may not have had access to that role.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from concert venues to retail stores to restaurant owners.
- Consult, educate, strategize, and successfully close businesses through a high volume of sales calls – strong communication and tenacity are key!
- Become an expert in Wonolo’s staffing solutions, and adapt product recommendations quickly to suit client needs – asking probing questions and handling objections will be critical to your success.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
What We’re Looking For in You
- You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic.
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive – show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, local businesses, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option.
- Must have cold calling experience
- Excellent communication skills – no fear of the phone
- General computer and email proficiency
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time within a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work legally in the US