When it comes to choosing the right warehouse and logistics businesses in Newark, you’ve got plenty of choices. We’ve carried out the research for you, to find some of the best storage and distribution facilities available in northern New Jersey. Here’s our rundown for five of the best warehousing and transportation services in the region. Next time you’re looking for the ideal partner for your storage needs in and around Newark, look no further.
SalSon provides retailers and large brands with a tailored, end-to-end logistics solution designed to optimize the supply chain. They have been in business since 1960 with locations in six cities throughout the Eastern United States. They own 1,200 chassis, 550 tractors, and 1,200 trailers.
SalSon Logistics Services and Specializations
SalSon Logistics services include:
- Flexible public and contract warehouse occupancy options.
- Food-grade, approved foreign trade zone, licensed to store liquor.
- 99%+ on-time delivery rate.
- Asset-based drayage services.
- Processing of more than 100,000 containers a year.
- Container tracking via PINC yard management system.
- Food-grade warehouse facilities.
- FDA-compliant and inspection-ready.
- Full product scanning throughout the supply chain.
- Any picking protocol including SKU/item, batch/code dates, FIFO, and FEFO.
- High-speed crossdock operations
- Superior rated by AIB yearly inspections.
- Power-only or power-plus-trailer options.
- Price ticketing, kitting, repackaging, club pack creation, and POP assembly.
- Plant-to-plant, JIT inbound to factory, and store delivery.
- Yard jockey services.
- Unload, sort, palletize, and shrink wrap.
- Operation as a Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ) in Newark.
- US Customs inspection site for agricultural products.
- Customs officials on site.
- 24×7 security guard service and 300 cameras.
SalSon Logistics Contact Details
- Website: www.salson.com
- Phone: (973) 986-0200
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 888 Doremus Ave, Newark, NJ 07114
SDS Global Logistics
SDS offers transportation and distribution services around the globe. They boast a satisfaction rating of 99.8% and almost 800 drivers. They have locations in major cities across the continental US.
SDS Global Logistics Services and Specializations
SDS Global Logistics services include:
- Short and long term storage.
- Skid and archive record storage.
- Material pick, pack, and ship.
- Break bulk service.
- Seasonal merchandise handling.
- Overflow storage with “Just in Time” inventory.
- Barcode tracking system.
- Full crating and uncrating services.
- Complete ocean freight services for LCL and FCL traffic
- LTL shipping throughout the US.
SDS Global Logistics Contact Details
- Website: sdsgl.com
- Phone: (718) 784-5586
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 29 Spring St, City of Orange, NJ 07050
NPD Logistics is a specialized Tri-state warehousing and logistics business. They provide distribution from letters and small parcels to large freight items in New York, New Jersey, and the surrounding area. They have over 35 years of experience in the courier and distribution industry.
NPD Logistics Services and Specializations
NPD Logistics services include:
- Short- and long-term warehousing and storage.
- FDA registered facilities.
- Complete freight management services.
- Receiving procedures, claims investigation, and recovery services.
- Claim form preparation and documentation.
- Ship, order, and track online.
- Complete packing and crating services.
- Transporting fragile, expensive, or oversized materials.
- LTL and FTL services.
- EDI express services.
- Barcode and inventory tracking.
NPD Logistics Contact Details
- Website: www.npdlogistics.com
- Phone: (908) 509-1673
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 263 Frelinghuysen Ave, Newark, NJ 07114
Port Logistics Group
Port Logistics Group specializes in complex third party logistics services across multiple channels. They offer a full range of retail distribution, warehousing, logistics, and eCommerce services. Over half a billion products are shipped from their distribution centers every year.
Port Logistics Group Services and Specializations
Port Logistics Group services include:
- Specialists across nine key retail sectors: Apparel and accessories, consumer electronics, footwear, home goods and small appliances, hardware, aftermarket auto parts and accessories, food and beverage, toys and baby products, and furniture.
- Advanced WMS platform.
- Fast, accurate, high volume picking.
- Racked and un-racked facilities, pallet-, case-, or SKU-level pick and pack fulfillment.
- Reticketing, labeling, pressing, repacking, repair, and alterations.
- Sewing, label changes, folding, unpack and hang, hanger change, polybag, size ring, alarm attachment, clip, button, and belt, and press and steam.
- Automated replenishment process based on real-time inventory and sales data.
- Expedited returns management including processing bulk returns into inventory or disposal.
- Routing and compliance specialists.
- Complete EDI integration and inventory management.
- Re-ticketing, price changes, kitting, sub-assemblies, repacking, and light manufacturing.
- Full eCommerce fulfillment.
- Gift-wrapping, specialized packaging, gift cards, and personalized notes.
- International shipping and global/cross-border logistics.
- Quality inspection and repair.
- Promotional and seasonal packaging.
- National multi-mode transportation.
- Vendor consolidation.
- Retail store delivery.
Port Logistics Group Contact Details
Van Brunt Logistics and Warehousing
Van Brunt has been in business for more than 40 years and provides a high-level of logistics and distribution expertise. They are a mid-volume bonded warehouse in a large market environment and they custom design their services to a customer’s specific needs.
Van Brunt Logistics and Warehousing Services and Specializations
Regency Transportation, Warehousing, and Distribution services include:
- Food grade warehousing services.
- Wholesale or retail food products, beverages, and food additives logistics.
- Specialty storage for organic food products.
- Chemical warehousing services.
- Storage and handling of corrosive, flammable, and other hazardous chemicals.
- Certified US Customs bond warehousing services.
- Full service distribution and handling.
- Garments on hangers service.
- Internet and eCommerce fulfillment and distribution.
- Comprehensive inventory management.
- Remote inventory tracking.
- Full pier drayage services from all terminals in Port Newark and the Elizabeth seaport.
- Stripping and devanning.
- Product palletizing.
- Full order fulfillment services.
- Complete picking, packing, and packaging.
- Crossdocking and transloading.
- Overweight shipping container handling.
- Pier drayage.
- Export packing.
- LTL and FTL distribution.
Van Brunt Logistics and Warehousing Contact Details
- Website: www.vanbruntwarehouse.com
- Phone: (908) 282-7080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 580 Division St, Elizabeth, NJ 07201
We hope you’ve found this breakdown of warehousing services in Newark useful. Remember that if you run a warehouse, or you just need on-demand staff at a moment’s notice, the Wonolo app and temporary worker marketplace is your ideal solution.