Pick and Pack Fulfillment Solutions: Save Time and Money with Wonolo’s On-Demand Labor Staffing
Online retailers face many challenges with order fulfillment as they get a high frequency of smaller orders that often need to be shipped all over the world. eCommerce retailers aren’t just preparing and shipping whole cases and pallets, making the process much more complex. It’s no surprise that these companies often find themselves in need of pick and pack fulfillment services to meet these demands.
The pick and pack process saves warehouse operations time by reducing handling time and enabling workers to work more quickly with easy access to items; the process also saves money by reducing freight charges and other costs. But if you’re turning to traditional staffing agencies for temporary or contract workers, you’re spending more than necessary.
Cost-conscious warehouse operations and HR managers looking to fill pick and pack positions for spikes in demand, holiday shopping, and other busy times rely on Wonolo to match openings to thousands of pre-screened workers who are ready to start as soon as you need them. Our time-to-fill and fill rate are higher than those offered by pick and pack fulfillment services, and our on-demand staffing costs 40%-50% less than traditional temp staffing. Make Wonolo your go-to pick and pack fulfillment solution and enjoy the time and money you will save with our on-demand staffing platform.
Wonolo Saves Managers Time When Hiring for Pick and Pack Fulfillment
One of the reasons warehouse operations and HR managers choose Wonolo is the amount of pick and pack fulfillment time it saves. When using our on-demand labor staffing solution, you quickly will find the temporary labor you need by following three simple steps:
- Write a brief job description
- Set the hours and pay for the position
- Post the job in a matter of seconds
Rather than spend time posting openings on several job sites, screening applicants, and contacting pick and pack fulfillment services, managers take a few minutes to post to Wonolo and then get back to their regular day-to-day work. Your staff no longer will waste valuable time searching for flexible staffing, thanks to Wonolo.
Warehouse operations and HR managers also enjoy the time Wonolo saves them in other ways:
- No need to spend time on compliance concerns: When it comes to compliance, the platform is built for business and features built-in HR and legal compliance.
- Fast time-to-fill rate: While temporary and contract staffing companies may take days or weeks to meet your pick and pack staffing needs, our average time-to-fill is four minutes.
- Fast fill rate: Our average fill rate is 90%, versus temporary and contract staffing companies’ average fill rate of 34%.
- User-friendly platform: Wonolo is user-friendly and enables HR managers to post jobs in mere seconds. Requesting a Wonoloer requires three quick steps: fill out a short job description, set the hours and pay, and wait a few minutes for event staffers to accept the job.
- Complete job posting control: Operations and warehouse managers choose when to request Wonoloers. Decide whether you need pick and pack workers on an hourly or daily basis. You maintain complete control of job postings with Wonolo.
- Post jobs in one place: Managers no longer need to waste time posting to several sites. Simply post to Wonolo and rest assured that only pre-screened, top performing Wonoloers will have access to your job.
- Access to thousands of workers: Wonolo gives you access to thousands of pre-screened workers who are prepared to accept your warehouse job in minutes.
Wonolo is a Cost-Effective Pick and Pack Fulfillment Solution
Wonolo also saves pick and pack warehouse operations money. In fact, chief financial officers love Wonolo because our solution costs only a fraction of what you’d spend for comparable temp staffing needs at traditional agencies:
- Your operations and HR managers will not spend time posting on multiple sites, screening applicants, or contacting several pick and pack fulfillment services.
- Wonolo’s algorithm automatically ranks and notifies as many as 300,000 vetted Wonoloers for your job, saving operations and HR managers time and the entire organization money.
- You are not responsible for any upfront costs.
- Requesting Wonoloers is totally free of charge.
- Pay just a small fee when a job is completed successfully.
- Save on payroll costs: Wonolo takes care of all payroll paperwork.
- Wonolo handles all payments, insurance, and vetting so your people can set Wonolo and forget it.
Typically, organizations that take advantage of Wonolo’s on-demand staffing platform save an average of 40%-50%.
Wonolo Delivers the Best Pick and Pack Warehouse Staff
Warehouse operations and HR managers who use Wonolo can rest assured that temporary pick and pack warehouse staff will arrive completely prepared to work immediately and do the job correctly. Our Wonoloers are the ideal pick and pack labor force for a few reasons:
- Thorough onboarding process: Wonolo has a thorough onboarding process that is second-to-none. We have a comprehensive vetting process, and our ranking algorithms ensure we match the top Wonoloers with your job. We also ensure that all Wonoloers are on board with our philosophy and expectations.
- Wonolo’s Five Ps: When screening potential workers, we look for five traits, or our five Ps: professional, prepared, positive, polite, and punctual. Our Wonoloers undergo a proprietary onboarding process that ensures they have a deep understanding of the 5Ps and possess them before we invite them to join our team.
- Average 4.9-star staff rating: After we invite applicants to join Wonolo, they work in a meritocracy; those who perform well gain more job access, and those who perform poorly lose access to jobs. That means you get access to a top-notch talent pool that exceeds expectations.
- Preferred talent pools: After Wonoloers complete the work, you can rate their performance to hold them accountable. You also will have the opportunity to create preferred talent pools and populate them with your favorite Wonoloers. This way, you get your favorite pick and pack Wonoloers and create a quick, consistent workforce on-demand.
Wonolo is the on-demand pick and pack labor staffing platform that is an ideal choice for online retailers of any size. We help you manage staffing unpredictability so you can augment your full-time workforce quickly, easily, and affordably.
Sign up and get the pick and pack fulfillment help you need in minutes
Hire Workers Today
Last updated: 03/10/2017