WONOLO’S STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR INCENTIVES
Effective Date: February 24, 2021
The following standard terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to all promotional offers, incentives, bonuses, prizes, awards and other similar offers (each an “Incentive” and collectively “Incentives”) made available by Wonolo Inc. (“Wonolo,” “we,” “our” or “us”) to Wonoloers (“user,” “you” or “your”). By participating in any Incentive campaign or program (“Incentive Program”), you agree to be bound by these Terms along with any other specific terms that relate to the Incentive.
These Terms are incorporated into and considered a part of the Independent Contractor Services Agreement that you agree to when you use our service and any modifications thereof (the “Services Agreement”), available at https://www.wonolo.com/terms as well as any documents incorporated by the Services Agreement.
- Specific Terms and Conditions. From time to time we may run Incentives that provide for specific terms and conditions (“Specific Terms”). Specific Terms may require that certain eligibility, criteria and/or conditions be met for the Incentive to apply. Specific Terms may include entry instructions and any other specific details, rules or conditions relating to a particular Incentive, and may be published on the Wonolo mobile application (the “App”), our website, social media platforms, advertising materials, or in any other media that features the Incentive. In the event of any express conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and the Specific Terms, the Specific Terms shall prevail; however, where the Specific Terms are not clear and express, these Terms shall prevail.
- Participation. Participation in any Incentive is voluntary. To participate in any Incentive, you should follow the instructions set out in the relevant Incentive communication and, where appropriate, the applicable Specific Terms. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Specific Terms, you may participate in each Incentive only once.
- Start and End Date/Time. The period of time during which each Incentive will run will be specified in the Specific Terms (the “Incentive Period”). Unless otherwise specified, each Incentive Program will start immediately (i.e. as soon as it is first promoted), unless a later start date/time is specified. The closing date/time for an Incentive will be made clear in the Specific Terms or the relevant promotional materials. For a job to qualify within the Incentive Period, the job start date should be within the Incentive Period. Unless otherwise specified, all times will be based on the local time where the job is performed.
- Geographical Restrictions. Some Incentives may only be available in specific geographic areas.
- Other Restrictions. Some Incentives may specify other restrictions including without limitation specific jobs worked for a specific customer and/or at a specific location. Such specifications will be set forth in the Specific Terms.
- Completed and Approved Jobs. Unless otherwise specified, only completed and approved jobs may qualify for the Incentive.
- Termination and Withdrawal. We may terminate these Terms, any Incentive, and/or any Incentive Program, in whole or in part, and/or any user’s participation at any time. Wonolo shall not be liable to any user for any Incentive if such user is disqualified or is otherwise suspended or terminated by Wonolo.
- Modifications. Wonolo reserves the right to modify or discontinue these Terms, any Incentive or Incentive Program, or any user’s participation therein, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice. If any modification to these Terms is unacceptable to you, your sole recourse is to terminate your participation in the Incentive Program.
- Disqualification. If we consider that your participation in any Incentive Program is in breach of these Terms, the Specific Terms, the Services Agreement, any other agreement between you and Wonolo, or if we have grounds to suspect any user of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind, without limiting the options available to us, we reserve the right to disqualify any user we reasonably believe to be responsible for or associated with such activity. We also reserve the right to disqualify any user if in our reasonable opinion such users conduct themselves in a way that is abusive or which exposes you or others to any medical, security, safety or similar risk whatsoever. Any such determination shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of Wonolo.
- Payouts. Unless otherwise specified, payments resulting from any Incentive are processed after the conclusion of the Incentive Period. Payments may take up to seven (7) days from the time when the payment was processed to be reflected in your account and may, in some cases, take longer.
- Clawback. We reserve the right to seek a return or claw back any Incentive that may have been awarded in error.
- Liability. Your participation in any Incentive Program is at your own risk. Wonolo shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained as a result of your participation in any Incentive Program or your acceptance of any Incentive. If any Incentive or Incentive Program cannot be executed as planned, including due to any technical problems or circumstances beyond our control, we shall incur no liability and no Incentive of any kind will be awarded.
- Non-Transferability. Any entitlement to receive any Incentive is personal to you and is non-transferrable.
- Taxes and Costs. You are solely responsible for the payment of any applicable tax or costs associated with the relevant Incentive.
- Intellectual Property. With respect to any submission or entry you make in the course of participating in any Incentive Program, you warrant that the relevant material will be all your own original work and will not infringe on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person. You agree to assign all rights (including intellectual property rights) in such material and agree to execute all documents and to do any other things reasonably necessary to ensure our title to such material and allow us to use such material.
- Disputes. In case of any disputes, our decision shall be final and binding upon the parties.
- Miscellaneous. All incentives are void where prohibited by law. Participation is limited to individuals over the age of 18.